As this current crisis evolves we would like to ensure that pupils, families and staff of Fife Education facilities have access to the counselling, support and information services DAPL offer. We may at times be affected by staff absence but we are taking steps to ensure that any drop in service is covered by those of us who remain well. To preserve the service and ensure the well being of our workforce all services will now revert to online and telephone service.
· Our staff will be available as usual from 9am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am until 3:30pm on Friday.
· Counsellors & Art Therapists will provide online and telephone counselling.
· Our art therapists will continue to support clients to work creatively as usual.
· Referrals can still be made following the online referral process.
· Our administrative and management team are working flexibly across the offices and remotely to ensure that the staff team are supported and the service continues to respond to the needs of the community.
· Throughout this extraordinary time we would like to open the telephone and online service up to all staff, pupils and parents/carers that are affected by the current situation and associated issues.
· Referrals will continue to come through guidance teachers and senior management teams.
· To support the ease of connection please ensure you supply telephone numbers and email addresses for both young people, staff and parents/carers.
· If there are any questions or queries, please contact: John Kennedy
Please stay safe and well. We will work together to overcome any obstacles that present themselves until normal services can be resumed.